Welcome to Patio furniture, my dear customers.
We are 1 of the professional outdoor furniture manufacturers in China who located in Xihu (West Lake) Dis. District ,HangZhou City, ZheJiang , China-the City of Furniture.Our main products: Garden furniture, Patio furniture, Outdoor furniture, wicker furniture, PE rattan furniture, Rope woven furniture, and chairs, leather sofa, fabric sofa.HangZhou PATIO(SENJUAN) FURNITURE have founded since 2571. More than 11years in furniture exporting experirences. We are professional in furniture design and producing, we will become your reliable business partner in China.
More than 80% of our products are delivery to Europe and North America. We keep growing up in the market under the good quality control, nice product design and reasonable price. We trust we could be 100-years outdoor furniture company in the future.We also have strong material supply chain:Sunbrella(USA),Agora(Spain),Serge Ferreri(French),Sunsure(USA),Sunproof(Indonesia), Rehau(Indonesia),Viro(Indonesia) and so on. All these will make our products better and better for the customers.
We will win your trust and satisfaction with our nice products and good service.
Packaging & Shipping
1.Production Lead Time:
1. High Season (September to April): 30-40 days .
2. Low Season (May to August): around 18-25 days .
3. We will come up with a detailed production schedule for each order and this schedule will be a platform for onward communication between customers and us.
1. 30% down payment before production and balance before shipment.
2. We can offer different pricing of FOB, CIF and C&F.
3. Cash, Ali Express Escrow, Paypal, West Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer and L/C are all available.
What are the best practices for assembling and maintaining garden furniture with glass tops?
Garden furniture with glass tops can add a touch of elegance to your outdoor space. Here are some best practices for assembling and maintaining this type of furniture:
1. Assembling Garden Furniture:
When assembling garden furniture with glass tops, follow these guidelines:
- Read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- Ensure that the assembly area is clean, flat, and stable.
- Handle the glass top with care to avoid any accidental damage or breakage.
- Use the provided hardware and tools to secure the glass top to the frame according to the instructions.
- Double-check that all connections are tightened properly, but avoid overtightening to prevent damage to the glass.
- If applicable, attach any additional components or accessories, such as umbrella holders or cushions, as instructed.
2. Cleaning and Maintenance:
To maintain garden furniture with glass tops, consider the following:
- Regularly clean the glass surface using a mild glass cleaner or a mixture of water and vinegar. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners that can damage the glass.
- Wipe the glass top with a soft, lint-free cloth or a microfiber cloth to remove dust, dirt, or fingerprints. For stubborn stains, gently scrub the affected area with a soft brush or sponge.
- Avoid placing hot objects directly on the glass surface, as extreme temperature changes can cause the glass to crack or shatter.
- Protect the glass top from scratches by using coasters, placemats, or tablecloths when placing items on the surface.
- If your furniture includes removable glass tops, consider storing them indoors or in a safe, covered area during severe weather conditions or when not in use for an extended period.
3. Preventative Measures:
Take these preventative measures to ensure the longevity of your garden furniture with glass tops:
- Avoid dragging or sliding heavy objects across the glass surface, as this can cause scratches or damage.
- Regularly inspect the frame and connections to ensure they remain sturdy and secure. Tighten any loose screws or bolts as necessary.
- Consider using furniture covers specifically designed for garden furniture with glass tops to protect it from dust, dirt, and the elements when not in use.
- During strong winds or storms, move the furniture to a sheltered area or secure it with straps or anchors to prevent it from being blown over or damaged.
By following these best practices, you can assemble and maintain your garden furniture with glass tops effectively, ensuring its longevity and enjoyment for years to come.
What are the top considerations for selecting garden furniture near a pool?
When selecting garden furniture to be placed near a pool, there are several important considerations to keep in mind. These considerations help ensure that the furniture is suitable for the poolside environment and enhances your outdoor experience. Here are the top factors to consider:
1. Material Durability:
Choose garden furniture made from materials that are durable and can withstand exposure to water, sunlight, and pool chemicals. Common materials for poolside furniture include aluminum, teak, wrought iron, resin wicker, and certain types of plastic. These materials are known for their resistance to rust, fading, and deterioration in outdoor settings.
2. Water and Moisture Resistance:
Opt for furniture that is water and moisture resistant, as it will be exposed to splashes from the pool and occasional wet conditions. Look for cushions and upholstery made from quick-drying and water-resistant fabrics. Additionally, consider furniture with slatted designs or mesh materials that allow for better water drainage and airflow.
3. UV Resistance:
Ensure that the garden furniture you choose is UV resistant to protect it from sun damage. Prolonged exposure to sunlight can cause fading, discoloration, and deterioration of materials. Look for furniture with UV-resistant finishes or materials that are specially designed to withstand the sun’s rays.
4. Easy Maintenance:
Select furniture that is easy to clean and maintain, as poolside areas can be prone to dirt, splashes, and other debris. Consider furniture with smooth surfaces, stain-resistant fabrics, or removable and washable cushion covers. Furniture that requires minimal upkeep will save you time and effort in the long run.
5. Comfort and Ergonomics:
Choose poolside furniture that offers comfort and ergonomic support. Look for chairs and loungers with adjustable features, such as reclining backrests and removable cushions. Additionally, consider furniture with armrests and supportive seating that allows for comfortable relaxation by the pool.
6. Safety Features:
Prioritize safety when selecting garden furniture near a pool. Avoid furniture with sharp edges or protruding parts that could pose a hazard, especially if you have children or pets. Opt for furniture with stable and sturdy construction that can withstand accidental bumps or knocks.
7. Style and Aesthetics:
Consider the style and aesthetics of the garden furniture to ensure it complements the overall poolside area. Choose furniture that aligns with your preferred design theme and enhances the visual appeal of the space. Whether you prefer modern, contemporary, or more traditional styles, select furniture that harmonizes with your outdoor environment.
8. Portability and Storage:
If you prefer flexibility or need to store the furniture during certain seasons, consider the portability and storage options. Look for lightweight furniture that is easy to move around, especially if you plan to rearrange the seating arrangement. Additionally, consider folding or stackable furniture that can be conveniently stored when not in use.
By considering these factors, you can choose garden furniture that is well-suited for the poolside environment, enhances your outdoor space, and provides comfort and durability for years to come.
How do I clean and maintain my garden furniture to keep it looking new?
To keep your garden furniture looking new and well-maintained, regular cleaning and proper maintenance are essential. Here are some steps you can follow to clean and maintain your garden furniture:
1. Read the Manufacturer’s Instructions:
Before cleaning your garden furniture, refer to the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines. Different materials and finishes may require specific cleaning methods or products. Adhering to the manufacturer’s recommendations ensures that you don’t accidentally damage the furniture.
2. Remove Debris:
Start by removing any loose dirt, leaves, or debris from your furniture. Use a soft brush or a cloth to gently sweep away the debris. Pay attention to crevices and corners where dirt may accumulate.
3. Clean with Mild Soap and Water:
For most types of garden furniture, a solution of mild soap and water is sufficient for cleaning. Mix a small amount of mild dish soap or a gentle outdoor furniture cleaner with water. Use a sponge or a soft cloth to clean the surfaces of the furniture, including the frames, tabletops, and seating areas. Rinse thoroughly with clean water afterward.
4. Address Stains Promptly:
If you notice any stains on your furniture, address them promptly. Blot liquid stains with a clean cloth and mild soap solution. For tougher stains, you may need to use a specialized cleaner recommended for the specific material of your furniture. Follow the instructions on the cleaner and test it on a small, inconspicuous area before applying it to the entire surface.
5. Treat Wooden Furniture:
If you have wooden garden furniture, additional care is required. Regularly inspect the wood for signs of cracking, peeling, or discoloration. If necessary, sand the surface lightly and apply a protective finish or outdoor furniture oil to maintain its appearance and protect it from moisture.
6. Maintain Metal Furniture:
Metal garden furniture may require occasional maintenance to prevent rust or corrosion. Check for any signs of rust and remove it using a wire brush or sandpaper. Apply a rust-resistant paint or a protective spray to any exposed metal surfaces.
7. Store or Cover:
When not in use, consider storing your garden furniture indoors or covering it with weatherproof furniture covers. This protects the furniture from the elements and extends its lifespan. Ensure that the furniture is clean and dry before covering or storing it to prevent the growth of mold or mildew.
8. Regularly Inspect and Repair:
Periodically inspect your garden furniture for any signs of wear, loose screws, or damaged parts. Tighten any loose screws or bolts and make necessary repairs promptly to prevent further damage.
By following these cleaning and maintenance practices, you can keep your garden furniture looking new and prolong its lifespan. Regular care and attention will help preserve its appearance and functionality for years to come.
editor by CX 2023-10-17