|3*3m Square/2.5*2.5m Square
Waterproof polyester fabric coated PA (waterproof,uv – protection,and fire resistance)or as requested
|Grey or Customized
Marble base or water weight
|1)Pole:96*64mm, thickness 1.5mm-3.0mm;
2)Slanting pole:55*30mm,thickness 1.5mm;
3)Ribs:17*22mm, thickness:1.2 mm;
4)Pulling handle:59*30mm, thickness 2.5 mm;
5)Waterproof polyester fabric 260g;
6)70kg marble base with wheels/or 130 kg water tank base;
7)Ribs and pole are aluminum, hubs and hinges are nylon+ABS, small plastic handle.
Packaging & Shipping
Q:Can you provide design service?
A:Yes we can. If you can provide the vector logo, our designers will design the artwork according to your requirements.
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A:Yes, We have been engaged in the manufacture of CHINAMFG outdoor goods for 20 years. Welcome to visit our factory.
Q:Why choose us?
A:We have 7 years of experience, 800 square CHINAMFG of factory buildings, 120 technicians and a monthly output of 30,000 sets
Q:How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
-1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
-2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,no matter where they come from.
Q:What is the shipping method?
A:It could be shipped by sea,by air or by express(EMS,UPS,DHL,TNT,FEDEX and ect).
Please confirm with us before placing orders.
|Blue/Orange/White or Customized
How do I choose the best outdoor furniture for a beachfront property?
Choosing the best outdoor furniture for a beachfront property requires considering several factors to ensure durability, functionality, and aesthetic appeal. Here are some tips to help you make the right choice:
1. Material Selection:
Opt for materials that can withstand the harsh beachfront environment, including exposure to salt, sun, and moisture. Good options for beachfront properties include teak, aluminum, stainless steel, synthetic wicker, and outdoor-grade fabrics designed to resist fading and mildew.
2. Rust and Corrosion Resistance:
Given the proximity to saltwater, it’s essential to choose outdoor furniture that is resistant to rust and corrosion. Look for furniture with rust-resistant coatings, such as powder coating or stainless steel construction, to ensure longevity in the beachfront setting.
3. Easy Maintenance:
Consider the maintenance requirements of the outdoor furniture. Beachfront properties can be prone to sand, salt, and wind-blown debris. Opt for furniture that is easy to clean and maintain, such as materials that can be wiped down with a damp cloth or hosed off.
4. UV Resistance:
Ensure that the outdoor furniture is designed to withstand prolonged exposure to the sun’s UV rays. Look for materials and fabrics that have UV-resistant properties to prevent fading, discoloration, and deterioration over time.
5. Comfort and Functionality:
Choose outdoor furniture that offers comfort and functionality. Consider factors such as cushion thickness, ergonomic design, adjustable features, and the ability to stack or fold for easy storage. Comfortable seating and lounging options will enhance the enjoyment of your beachfront property.
6. Wind Resistance:
Given the potential for strong coastal winds, select outdoor furniture that is sturdy and wind-resistant. Look for furniture with heavy-duty construction, sturdy frames, and the ability to secure or anchor the furniture to prevent tipping or damage during gusty conditions.
7. Design and Aesthetics:
Consider the overall design and aesthetics of the outdoor furniture to ensure it complements the beachfront property. Choose styles and colors that align with your personal preferences and the surrounding landscape. Coastal-inspired designs or neutral tones often work well in beachfront settings.
8. Test for Stability:
Prioritize stability when selecting outdoor furniture for a beachfront property. Test the furniture for stability and sturdiness before making a purchase. Sit on the chairs, lounge on the loungers, and check for any wobbling or instability that could be problematic in windy conditions.
9. Consider Storage Options:
Think about storage options for your outdoor furniture during seasons of non-use or inclement weather. Consider whether you have adequate storage space or if the furniture is easily stackable or foldable for compact storage.
By considering these factors, you can choose outdoor furniture that is well-suited to the demands of a beachfront property, providing both durability and comfort for years to come.
Are there any innovative outdoor furniture designs or trends to consider?
Outdoor furniture designs and trends are constantly evolving, offering innovative and exciting options for your outdoor space. Here are some notable designs and trends to consider:
1. Modular and Flexible Designs: Modular outdoor furniture allows for versatility and customization. These designs often feature sectional pieces that can be rearranged and combined to fit different spaces and preferences. Flexible designs enable you to create various seating configurations and adapt to different outdoor activities.
2. Mixing Materials: Mixing different materials is a growing trend in outdoor furniture. Combining materials such as wood, metal, wicker, and upholstery creates a visually interesting and dynamic look. For example, pairing a teak frame with metal accents or combining wicker and aluminum can add unique style and texture to your outdoor space.
3. Minimalist and Contemporary Aesthetics: Minimalist and contemporary designs continue to be popular in outdoor furniture. Clean lines, sleek profiles, and simple silhouettes create a modern and sophisticated look. Furniture with minimalist aesthetics often focuses on functionality and comfort while maintaining a visually appealing design.
4. Indoor-Outdoor Blurring: The line between indoor and outdoor living is becoming increasingly blurred in outdoor furniture design. Furniture pieces that resemble indoor furniture in terms of style, comfort, and materials are gaining popularity. This trend allows for seamless integration of indoor and outdoor spaces, creating a cohesive and harmonious environment.
5. Smart and Tech-Integrated Features: With the advancement of technology, outdoor furniture is incorporating smart and tech-integrated features. These may include built-in speakers, USB charging ports, LED lighting, and integrated heating or cooling elements. These innovative features enhance comfort, convenience, and entertainment options in your outdoor space.
6. Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Materials: There is a growing emphasis on sustainability in outdoor furniture design. Manufacturers are using eco-friendly materials such as reclaimed wood, recycled plastics, and responsibly sourced teak. Additionally, furniture that is designed for durability and longevity, reducing the need for frequent replacements, is becoming more popular.
7. Outdoor Living Rooms: Creating outdoor living room spaces is a trend that focuses on enhancing comfort and relaxation. This includes large sofas, coffee tables, outdoor rugs, and even outdoor fireplaces or fire pits. Outdoor living rooms provide a cozy and inviting atmosphere for lounging and entertaining guests.
8. Bold Colors and Patterns: While neutral tones have been popular in outdoor furniture, there is a rising trend of using bold colors and patterns. Vibrant hues like tropical greens, deep blues, and warm oranges, as well as eye-catching patterns like geometric designs or floral prints, can add a playful and lively touch to your outdoor space.
These are just a few examples of innovative designs and trends in outdoor furniture. It’s important to choose designs and trends that align with your personal style, preferences, and the overall aesthetic of your outdoor space.
How can I protect my outdoor furniture during the winter months?
Protecting your outdoor furniture during the winter months is crucial to ensure its longevity and keep it in good condition. Here are some tips to help you protect your outdoor furniture:
1. Clean and Prepare: Before winter arrives, thoroughly clean your outdoor furniture to remove any dirt, debris, or stains. Use a mild soap, water, and a soft brush or sponge. Rinse the furniture thoroughly and allow it to dry completely. Once clean, apply an appropriate protective finish or sealant if recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Store Indoors: If possible, consider storing your outdoor furniture indoors during the winter months. A garage, basement, or storage shed can provide protection from harsh winter weather. If space is limited, prioritize storing more delicate or valuable pieces, such as cushions or lightweight furniture, while heavier or more durable items may be left outside with proper coverings.
3. Use Furniture Covers: If storing your furniture indoors is not an option, use weather-resistant covers designed specifically for outdoor furniture. Look for covers made from durable materials that are waterproof, UV-resistant, and breathable. Properly cover each piece of furniture, including tables, chairs, and cushions, to keep them protected from snow, rain, and wind.
4. Elevate and Protect: When leaving furniture outside, elevate it from the ground to prevent moisture damage. Use furniture glides, blocks, or a raised platform to keep the furniture off the wet or frozen ground. Additionally, use furniture protectors or caps on the legs to prevent scratching or damage to delicate surfaces.
5. Remove Cushions and Fabric: If your outdoor furniture has removable cushions or fabric, it’s best to store them indoors during the winter. Clean the cushions thoroughly, allow them to dry completely, and store them in a dry and protected area. If storing indoors is not possible, use weather-resistant cushion storage bags or containers to keep them protected from moisture and pests.
6. Inspect and Maintain: Periodically check on your outdoor furniture during the winter months. Remove any accumulated snow or debris from the covers and ensure they are securely in place. Inspect the furniture for any signs of damage or wear and make any necessary repairs as soon as possible.
7. Avoid Excessive Weight: While it may be tempting to use your outdoor furniture as storage surfaces during the winter, it’s best to avoid placing heavy objects on them. Excessive weight can cause damage or warping, especially if the furniture is made from materials like wicker or plastic.
By following these tips, you can help protect your outdoor furniture during the winter months and extend its lifespan. Remember to always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for specific care instructions for your furniture.
editor by CX 2023-10-17