SINGLE PHASE OIL INJECTED ROTARY SCREW AIR COMPRESSOR (PM VSD)
Hot Sale Products
2~10bar Oil-injected 7~16bar All-in-1 Small Single-phase
Screw Air Compressor Screw Air Compressor Screw Air Compressor
2~40bar 100% Oil-free 8~12bar 100% Oil-free Diesel Engine Portable
Screw Air Compressor Scroll Air Compressor Screw Air Compressor
What we can supply:
* Oil-injected Screw Air Compressor (2~16 bar)
* All-in-1 Screw Air Compressor with Tank, Dryer, and Filters (7~16 bar)
* Single-phase Small Screw Air Compressor for Home use (8~10 bar)
* Water-injected Oil-free Screw Air Compressor (2~40 bar)
* Oil-free Scroll Air Compressor (8~12 bar)
* Diesel&Electric Engine Portable Screw Air Compressor (8~30 bar)
* Air Dryer, Air tank, Filters, and other Spare parts
|24*7 Online Services and Video Guide
|1 Year for The Whole Machine & 2 Years for Airend
Are there special considerations for air compressor installations in remote areas?
Yes, there are several special considerations to take into account when installing air compressors in remote areas. These areas often lack access to infrastructure and services readily available in urban or well-developed regions. Here are some key considerations:
1. Power Source:
Remote areas may have limited or unreliable access to electricity. It is crucial to assess the availability and reliability of the power source for operating the air compressor. In some cases, alternative power sources such as diesel generators or solar panels may need to be considered to ensure a consistent and uninterrupted power supply.
2. Environmental Conditions:
Remote areas can present harsh environmental conditions that can impact the performance and durability of air compressors. Extreme temperatures, high humidity, dust, and corrosive environments may require the selection of air compressors specifically designed to withstand these conditions. Adequate protection, insulation, and ventilation must be considered to prevent damage and ensure optimal operation.
3. Accessibility and Transport:
Transporting air compressors to remote areas may pose logistical challenges. The size, weight, and portability of the equipment should be evaluated to ensure it can be transported efficiently to the installation site. Additionally, the availability of suitable transportation infrastructure, such as roads or air transportation, needs to be considered to facilitate the delivery and installation process.
4. Maintenance and Service:
In remote areas, access to maintenance and service providers may be limited. It is important to consider the availability of trained technicians and spare parts for the specific air compressor model. Adequate planning for routine maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting should be in place to minimize downtime and ensure the longevity of the equipment.
5. Fuel and Lubricants:
For air compressors that require fuel or lubricants, ensuring a consistent and reliable supply can be challenging in remote areas. It is necessary to assess the availability and accessibility of fuel or lubricant sources and plan for their storage and replenishment. In some cases, alternative or renewable fuel options may need to be considered.
6. Noise and Environmental Impact:
Remote areas are often characterized by their natural beauty and tranquility. Minimizing noise levels and environmental impact should be a consideration when installing air compressors. Selecting models with low noise emissions and implementing appropriate noise reduction measures can help mitigate disturbances to the surrounding environment and wildlife.
7. Communication and Remote Monitoring:
Given the remote location, establishing reliable communication channels and remote monitoring capabilities can be essential for effective operation and maintenance. Remote monitoring systems can provide real-time data on the performance and status of the air compressor, enabling proactive maintenance and troubleshooting.
By addressing these special considerations, air compressor installations in remote areas can be optimized for reliable operation, efficiency, and longevity.
What is the role of air compressors in manufacturing and industrial processes?
Air compressors play a crucial role in various manufacturing and industrial processes, providing a reliable source of compressed air that powers a wide range of equipment and tools. Here are some key roles of air compressors in manufacturing and industrial settings:
1. Pneumatic Tools and Equipment:
Air compressors power a wide range of pneumatic tools and equipment used in manufacturing processes. These tools include impact wrenches, air drills, sanders, grinders, nail guns, and spray guns. Compressed air provides the necessary force and energy for these tools, enabling efficient and precise operations.
2. Automation and Control Systems:
Compressed air is used in automation and control systems within manufacturing facilities. Pneumatic actuators and valves use compressed air to control the movement of machinery and components. These systems are widely used in assembly lines, packaging operations, and material handling processes.
3. Air Blowing and Cleaning:
Compressed air is employed for blowing and cleaning applications in manufacturing and industrial processes. Air blowguns and air nozzles are used to remove debris, dust, and contaminants from surfaces, machinery, and products. Compressed air is also used for drying, cooling, and purging operations.
4. Air Separation and Gas Generation:
Air compressors are used in air separation plants to generate industrial gases such as nitrogen, oxygen, and argon. These gases are essential for various industrial processes, including metal fabrication, chemical production, and food packaging.
5. HVAC Systems:
Compressed air is utilized in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. It powers pneumatic actuators for damper control, pneumatic controls for pressure regulation, and pneumatic valves for flow control in HVAC applications.
6. Air Compression for Storage and Transport:
Compressed air is used for storage and transport purposes in manufacturing and industrial settings. It is often used to pressurize storage tanks or containers that hold gases or liquids. Compressed air also facilitates the transfer of materials through pipelines and pneumatic conveying systems.
7. Process Instrumentation:
Compressed air is utilized in process instrumentation and control systems. It powers pneumatic instruments such as pressure gauges, flow meters, and control valves. These instruments play a critical role in monitoring and regulating various parameters in industrial processes.
8. Material Handling and Pneumatic Conveying:
In manufacturing and industrial facilities, compressed air is used for material handling and pneumatic conveying systems. It enables the movement of bulk materials such as powders, granules, and pellets through pipelines, facilitating efficient and controlled material transfer.
Overall, air compressors are vital components in manufacturing and industrial processes, providing a versatile and efficient source of power for a wide range of applications. The specific role of air compressors may vary depending on the industry, process requirements, and operational needs.
How do you choose the right size of air compressor for your needs?
Choosing the right size of air compressor is essential to ensure optimal performance and efficiency for your specific needs. Here are some factors to consider when selecting the appropriate size:
1. Air Demand: Determine the air demand requirements of your applications. Calculate the total CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) needed by considering the air consumption of all the pneumatic tools and equipment that will be operated simultaneously. Choose an air compressor with a CFM rating that meets or exceeds this total demand.
2. Pressure Requirements: Consider the required operating pressure for your applications. Check the PSI (Pounds per Square Inch) rating of the tools and equipment you will be using. Ensure that the air compressor you choose can deliver the necessary pressure consistently.
3. Duty Cycle: Evaluate the duty cycle of the air compressor. The duty cycle represents the percentage of time the compressor can operate within a given time period without overheating or experiencing performance issues. If you require continuous or heavy-duty operation, choose a compressor with a higher duty cycle.
4. Power Source: Determine the available power source at your location. Air compressors can be powered by electricity or gasoline engines. Ensure that the chosen compressor matches the available power supply and consider factors such as voltage, phase, and fuel requirements.
5. Portability: Assess the portability requirements of your applications. If you need to move the air compressor frequently or use it in different locations, consider a portable or wheeled compressor that is easy to transport.
6. Space and Noise Constraints: Consider the available space for installation and the noise restrictions in your working environment. Choose an air compressor that fits within the allocated space and meets any noise regulations or requirements.
7. Future Expansion: Anticipate any potential future expansions or increases in air demand. If you expect your air demand to grow over time, it may be wise to choose a slightly larger compressor to accommodate future needs and avoid the need for premature replacement.
8. Budget: Consider your budgetary constraints. Compare the prices of different air compressor models while ensuring that the chosen compressor meets your specific requirements. Keep in mind that investing in a higher-quality compressor may result in better performance, durability, and long-term cost savings.
By considering these factors and evaluating your specific needs, you can choose the right size of air compressor that will meet your air demand, pressure requirements, and operational preferences, ultimately ensuring efficient and reliable performance.
editor by CX 2023-11-14
Capacity: 1.2 m3/min
Working pressure: 8 bar
Screw air end rotor lobe: 5:6
Brand of screw air end: CHINAMFG ZheJiang AB series
Cooling: by air
Electric motor: 10hp 7.5kW 380V/50hz/3ph, IP54 grade
Discharge temperature: less than ambient +8 ºC
Noise: less than 63 dB(A)
Air outlet size: G3/4″
1.Large displacement: Displacement 10% higher than ordinary piston compressor.
2.Energy-saving: Compared with piston air compressor, this series of models for the new national standard 2 energy efficiency products, excellent energy saving.
3.Easy to operate: 24 hours unattended all day work, free load automatically start, full load automatically shut down.
4.Strong stability:Under long time working, displacement and pressure stable, no crash phenomenon, low failure rate.
|Air flow Capacity(m 3 /min)/cfm
|W× D× H mm
|780× 680× 800
|780× 680× 800
|1100× 800× 980
|1100× 800× 980
|1250× 870× 1180
|1250× 870× 1180
|1250× 870× 1180
|1540× 950× 1290
|1540× 950× 1290
|1600× 1150× 1420
1. Reliable quality, competitive price;
2. German Air end, 10 years manufacture experience;
3. Working environment temperature: – 5 ~ 45 degree;
4. Discharge temperature is less than ambient temperature about + 10 ~ 15 degree;
5. Drive mode: Belt driven;
6. Start mode: Variable frequency start;
7. Work voltage: 380V / 50Hz, 460V / 230V/415V voltages can be made for customers.
Air compressors are widely used in Steel Industry, Electric Power, Metallurgy, Rubber, Oil & Gas, Blow Molding, Shipbuilding, Textiles, Printing, Service, Electronics, Chemicals, Painting, Light industry, Transportation facilities, Food and medicine, Sandblasting and other industries.
Packaging and shipping
Our workers pack the tested air compressors in wooden cases. After the packaging is completed, the air compressor will be transported to the port and then shipping to the world.
Dehaha Compressor ZheJiang Co.,Ltd.was founded in 1996 with over 150 skilled employees and more than 25 R&D engineers’ teams.We focus on the research & develop, manufacture and energy-saving solutions of screw air compressor to create value for customers and society.
Dehaha opened to the world since 2015, and now we have a foreign trade department with more than dozens people, serving customers around the world 24 hours. We have sales representatives who can speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, French,and Russian which makes it easier for our clients from all over the world to interact and negotiate with us.now our valued customers are over 130 countries. Germany Standard and 13 years exporting experience help us won more than 50 loyal overseas agents.
Dehaha continuously innovates product development and management to meet customers’ demand. The powerful enterprise culture and continuous innovation make CHINAMFG improved rapidly to reach the business principle “Energy Saving First, Mutual Value Shared”. The production line of CHINAMFG is consist of screw air compressor from 5.5KW to 550KW, oil free air compressor, portable air compressor, permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor, high pressure air compressor and compressed air purification equipment, etc.
Dehaha mission is to be a world-renowned high-end brand, with sustainable development, constantly improving its own value and sharing it with our customers and staff. Committed to offer our customers a silent and energy-saving manufactured products.
1.24/7 after sales service support in different languages.
2.Follow up the feedback of products in 2 months interval by email or call.
3.Guidance of installation and commissioning on site can be provided by factory-trained technicians or local Authorized Service Center.
4.Technical training for customers in DEHAHA air compressor factory or working site.
5.Plenty of original spare parts with proven quality are all available from our central stocks in ZheJiang and all distributors’depots.
6.All kinds of technical documents in different languages.
Why choose us?
With more than 24 years industry experience and our compressor approved by CE, ISO9001, SGS, And TUV test.The raw materials are strictly inspected and Some key parts are imported from overseas.Each compressor must pass at least 5 hours of continuous testing before leaving the factory.
The complete machines are proviede with one-year warranty, and the compressor air end with Two-year warranty and lifetime maintenance(With the exception of wearing parts)
3. Installation and Commissioning
Provied customers with installation and commissioning instructions,and all service-providing personnel are strictly trained technically by our company.
4.After -sales Services
Our company has service network in world, giving prompt replies to customers after notified within 24~48hours for troubleshooting.
Our company always supply spare parts on most favorable terms.
Q1. Are you trading company or manufacture ?
A: We are professional manufacture of screw air compressor of HangZhou(Close to ZheJiang ), China, more than 24 years.
Q2. How long is the delivery time ?
A: For standard voltage ,15 working days. Non-standard ,please contact our sales.
Q3. What’s payment term ?
A: T/T, L/C, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Credit Card, and etc. Also we could accept USD, RMB, Euro and other currency.
Q4. How about your after-sales service ?
A: 1.Provide customers with installation and commissioning online instructions.
2. Well-trained engineers available to overseas service.
3.CHINAMFG agents and after service avaiable.arrange our engineers to help you training and installation.
Q5. How about your warranty?
A: One year for the whole machine and 2 years for screw air end, except consumable spare parts.
Q6. Do you have any certificate ?
A: Yes, per different customer’s market need ,we can offer CE ,ISO etc certificate.
Q7. What about the maintenance ?
A: First maintenance need to be done after 500Hours, and then every 2000-3000 hours to do the normal maintenance, and consider the actual environment.
Q8. How do you control quality ?
A: 1.The raw materials are strictly inspected
2. Some key parts are imported from overseas
3.Each compressor must pass at least 5 hours of continuous testing before leaving the factory.
Q9. Do you offer OEM service ?
A: Yes.Both OEM & ODM service can be accepted.
Q10.How long could your air compressor be used?
A: Generally, more than 10 years.
What are the differences between stationary and portable air compressors?
Stationary and portable air compressors are two common types of air compressors with distinct features and applications. Here are the key differences between them:
The primary difference between stationary and portable air compressors is their mobility. Stationary air compressors are designed to be permanently installed in a fixed location, such as a workshop or a factory. They are typically larger, heavier, and not easily movable. On the other hand, portable air compressors are smaller, lighter, and equipped with handles or wheels for easy transportation. They can be moved from one location to another, making them suitable for jobsites, construction sites, and other mobile applications.
2. Power Source:
Another difference lies in the power source used by stationary and portable air compressors. Stationary compressors are usually powered by electricity, as they are designed for continuous operation in a fixed location with access to power outlets. They are connected to the electrical grid or have dedicated wiring. In contrast, portable compressors are available in various power options, including electric, gasoline, and diesel engines. This versatility allows them to operate in remote areas or sites without readily available electricity.
3. Tank Capacity:
Tank capacity is also a distinguishing factor between stationary and portable air compressors. Stationary compressors often have larger storage tanks to store compressed air for extended periods. The larger tanks enable them to deliver a continuous and steady supply of compressed air for longer durations without the need for frequent cycling. Portable compressors, due to their compact size and portability, generally have smaller tank capacities, which may be sufficient for intermittent or smaller-scale applications.
4. Performance and Output:
The performance and output capabilities of stationary and portable air compressors can vary. Stationary compressors are typically designed for high-volume applications that require a consistent and continuous supply of compressed air. They often have higher horsepower ratings, larger motor sizes, and higher air delivery capacities. Portable compressors, while generally offering lower horsepower and air delivery compared to their stationary counterparts, are still capable of delivering sufficient air for a range of applications, including pneumatic tools, inflation tasks, and light-duty air-powered equipment.
5. Noise Level:
Noise level is an important consideration when comparing stationary and portable air compressors. Stationary compressors, being larger and built for industrial or commercial settings, are often equipped with noise-reducing features such as sound insulation and vibration dampening. They are designed to operate at lower noise levels, which is crucial for maintaining a comfortable working environment. Portable compressors, while efforts are made to reduce noise, may produce higher noise levels due to their compact size and portability.
6. Price and Cost:
Stationary and portable air compressors also differ in terms of price and cost. Stationary compressors are generally more expensive due to their larger size, higher power output, and industrial-grade construction. They often require professional installation and may involve additional costs such as electrical wiring and system setup. Portable compressors, being smaller and more versatile, tend to have a lower upfront cost. They are suitable for individual users, contractors, and small businesses with budget constraints or flexible air supply needs.
When selecting between stationary and portable air compressors, it is essential to consider the specific requirements of the intended application, such as mobility, power source availability, air demands, and noise considerations. Understanding these differences will help in choosing the appropriate type of air compressor for the intended use.
What is the energy efficiency of modern air compressors?
The energy efficiency of modern air compressors has significantly improved due to advancements in technology and design. Here’s an in-depth look at the energy efficiency features and factors that contribute to the efficiency of modern air compressors:
Variable Speed Drive (VSD) Technology:
Many modern air compressors utilize Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology, also known as Variable Frequency Drive (VFD). This technology allows the compressor motor to adjust its speed according to the compressed air demand. By matching the motor speed to the required airflow, VSD compressors can avoid excessive energy consumption during periods of low demand, resulting in significant energy savings compared to fixed-speed compressors.
Air Leakage Reduction:
Air leakage is a common issue in compressed air systems and can lead to substantial energy waste. Modern air compressors often feature improved sealing and advanced control systems to minimize air leaks. By reducing air leakage, the compressor can maintain optimal pressure levels more efficiently, resulting in energy savings.
Efficient Motor Design:
The motor of an air compressor plays a crucial role in its energy efficiency. Modern compressors incorporate high-efficiency electric motors that meet or exceed established energy efficiency standards. These motors are designed to minimize energy losses and operate more efficiently, reducing overall power consumption.
Optimized Control Systems:
Advanced control systems are integrated into modern air compressors to optimize their performance and energy consumption. These control systems monitor various parameters, such as air pressure, temperature, and airflow, and adjust compressor operation accordingly. By precisely controlling the compressor’s output to match the demand, these systems ensure efficient and energy-saving operation.
Air Storage and Distribution:
Efficient air storage and distribution systems are essential for minimizing energy losses in compressed air systems. Modern air compressors often include properly sized and insulated air storage tanks and well-designed piping systems that reduce pressure drops and minimize heat transfer. These measures help to maintain a consistent and efficient supply of compressed air throughout the system, reducing energy waste.
Energy Management and Monitoring:
Some modern air compressors feature energy management and monitoring systems that provide real-time data on energy consumption and performance. These systems allow operators to identify energy inefficiencies, optimize compressor settings, and implement energy-saving practices.
It’s important to note that the energy efficiency of an air compressor also depends on factors such as the specific model, size, and application. Manufacturers often provide energy efficiency ratings or specifications for their compressors, which can help in comparing different models and selecting the most efficient option for a particular application.
Overall, modern air compressors incorporate various energy-saving technologies and design elements to enhance their efficiency. Investing in an energy-efficient air compressor not only reduces operational costs but also contributes to sustainability efforts by minimizing energy consumption and reducing carbon emissions.
In which industries are air compressors widely used?
Air compressors find extensive usage across various industries due to their versatility and ability to generate compressed air. Here are some industries where air compressors are widely employed:
1. Manufacturing: Air compressors are essential in manufacturing processes for powering pneumatic tools and equipment. They are used for tasks such as operating assembly lines, powering robotic machinery, running paint sprayers, and driving pneumatic actuators.
2. Construction: Air compressors play a crucial role in the construction industry. They power pneumatic tools like jackhammers, nail guns, impact wrenches, and concrete breakers. Compressed air is also used for concrete spraying, sandblasting, and operating air-powered lifts and hoists.
3. Automotive: Air compressors are widely used in automotive manufacturing and repair. They power air tools used in auto body shops, tire inflation equipment, pneumatic lifts, and air-operated brake systems. Compressed air is also utilized in vehicle painting and drying processes.
4. Oil and Gas: The oil and gas industry extensively relies on air compressors for various applications. They are used for pneumatic drilling, powering pneumatic tools in refineries and petrochemical plants, operating pneumatic valves and actuators, and providing instrument air for control systems.
5. Food and Beverage: Air compressors are employed in the food and beverage industry for tasks such as packaging, bottling, and sealing. They power pneumatic conveying systems, control air pressure in food processing equipment, and provide clean compressed air for food handling and storage.
6. Pharmaceutical and Healthcare: Air compressors find application in pharmaceutical manufacturing and healthcare facilities. They are used for operating medical equipment, such as ventilators and dental tools. Compressed air is also utilized in pharmaceutical processes, including tablet coating, fluid bed drying, and aseptic packaging.
7. Aerospace: The aerospace industry relies on air compressors for various applications, including aircraft maintenance and assembly. They power pneumatic tools for aircraft repair, provide compressed air for cleaning and pressurizing systems, and support ground operations, such as tire inflation and aircraft de-icing.
8. Mining: Air compressors are extensively used in the mining industry. They power pneumatic tools for drilling, rock blasting, and excavation. Compressed air is also utilized for ventilation, conveying materials, and operating underground equipment.
9. Energy and Utilities: Air compressors play a vital role in the energy and utilities sector. They are used in power generation plants for pneumatic control systems, instrument air, and operating pneumatic valves. Compressed air is also employed for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
These are just a few examples of the industries where air compressors are widely utilized. The versatility and reliability of air compressors make them indispensable in numerous applications across diverse sectors.
editor by CX 2023-10-27